3 Availability Of The Site
You acknowledge that there may be interrupted in service or events that are beyond our control. While we use reasonable efforts to keep the Site accessible, the Site may be unavailable from time to time for any reason including, without limitation, routine maintenance. You understand and acknowledge that due to circumstances both within and outside of our control Site access may be interrupted, suspended or terminated. We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny service, or access to the Site to anyone or an account, at any time and for any reason.
5 Intellectual Property
We retain all rights in and to, including without limitation, the copyrights, patents, and trade secrets, trademarks or service marks contained in or relating to the Services that are the exclusive property of us and/or our licensors. We do not transfer any rights in or to our Intellectual Property to you. Content of the Services that incorporates or includes any of our Intellectual Property may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of us or the rightful owner, as applicable.
6 Use Of The Services
You may not use the Services in any manner that is illegal or harmful to the Services. Among other restrictions, you agree that you shall not, nor shall you allow any third party to:
– Use the Services through unauthorized interfaces or protocols.
– Transmit information that infringes the rights of others or is abusive, pornographic, violent, racist, discriminatory, offensive, vulgar, obscene, defamatory, invasive of personal privacy, harassing, threatening, or otherwise objectionable.
– Translate, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, or make derivative works from the Services or Services software (accept as applicable law expressly permits).
– Remove, obscure or alter any notices or indications of rights in or to our Intellectual Property.
– Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security, or decipher any transmissions to or from any of our servers.
– Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or large load on our infrastructure.
– Upload invalid data, viruses, worms, or other harmful software to the Services.
– Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Services, unless expressly permitted by us.
– Use the Services in a way that disables the Services or prevents or inhibits anyone from using the Services; or Impersonate any person or entity in order to use, or through use of, the Services.
Upon termination of your use of the Services for any reason, all of your rights to access and use any and all parts of the Services shall immediately terminate. In the event of such termination, you agree to remove any and all Content from all of your hard drives and any other storage media and to destroy all copies of the Content in your possession.
8 Our Responsibilities
9 Entire Agreement/ Translation/ Interpretation
10 Warranty Disclaimer
The Services are provided “as is”, “with all faults”, and “as available”. You agree that your use of the services shall be at your sole risk. We do not guarantee that users will be able to access the Services at all times or places, that we will have adequate capacity for all users, or that the services will be operable with your equipment.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we, our officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, suitability, quality, accuracy, fitness for particular purposes and non-infringement.
We make no warranties or representations about the content of any web sites linked to the services. We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or services provided, advertised or offered by a third party through the services or any linked web site or featured in any advertising, and we will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and any third party.
The Services are offered by us from the United States of America. We make no representations that the Services are appropriate or available for use in other countries. Those who access or use the Services from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
11 Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall we, our officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from:
– Any errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of services content.
– Personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your use of the services.
– Any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
– Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the services or interoperability problems.
– Any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through the services by any third party.
– Any errors or omissions in any content.
– User submissions or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party.
– Your use, or inability to use, any portion of the services or for any loss or damage of any kind (including your data) incurred as a result of your use of the services, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the company is advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
12 Refund policy
You can easily cancel your subscription with one-month notice. There are no cancellation fees, though no refunds are provided for prorated periods.